It is really very simple to get the last login time and last password updated time with WSO2 IS 5.2.0.
- Down the IS server if you have already running.
- Open <IS-HOME>/repository/conf/identity/identity.xml. Enable the IdentityMgtEventListener under <EventListeners> with following.
<EventListener type="org.wso2.carbon.user.core.listener.UserOperationEventListener" name="org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt.IdentityMgtEventListener" orderId="50" enable="true"/>
- Start the IS server.
- Go to Claims List in the management console.
- Select http://wso2.org/claims
- Exapnd Last Login claim and select edit. Check support by default option under it. Update the settings by clicking update.
- Exapnd Last Password Update claim and select edit. Check support by default option under it. Update the settings by clicking update.
Now you should be able to see these values listed in the user profile. To check the user profile go to Users and Roles list. Select Users. Select User Profile of the user you want to check. You should be able to see the Last Login and Last Password Update time stamps.